CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 21, 2009

Faith...

... is believing in the unknown; that which you can not see. Unwavering belief, in God, for what he can and will do for your life. In church last Sunday, my Pastor spoke about praying for yourself. It really hit home in the sense, that I don't pray as much as I should or need too. (odd that Sunday's word just smacked me in the face.) We all break out into pray or fall to our knees when times are hard and difficult but how often do we just take time to say thank you Lord for all you have done in my life and for what you are about to do. I use to say this prayer to myself a lot and I need to start saying it more. I need it to be my mantra, my battle cry, and my defense. Yes, a praying mother is awesome, but I need to start saying my prayers myself. I'm old enough to do it, so why am I not? This is my Thursday/everyday = an hour of self time (if not more) with my Savior.

Thank you Lord for what you have done in my life and what you are about to do.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment