CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 23, 2009

Confirmation!

God is really working! At work yesterday I had an amazing conversation with a client, who just so happened to be a nurse. We started talking about health and fitness and I mentioned my desire to get back on track and meet some much needed health goals. Not only did she recommend an internal medicine physician for me but she gave me some great advise to ward-off diabetes, since both my mother and fathers, mother's have it.

To Do's:
- start watching my sugar in-take
- STOP eating fast food
- stear clear of FRIED foods
- no SODA (not hard at all b/c I don't drink it)
- make exercise a part of my life
- get some good sneakers (motivation purposes, if the idea of possibly have diabetes, hyper tension, or high cholestorel in future doesn't do it for you!)

A-MAZING!!!! 1 Timothy 4:7-9

No comments:

Post a Comment