CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 15, 2009

Dude, Like Whatever!

Yesterday, we used the 52 Great Cheap Dates and my hubby picked Totally High School. We had to act like we where in HS all over again.

First, we had an impromptu double date after church, that was awesome! Like, what you would do if your best girlfriend and her boyfriend showed up at the restaurant. We ate, talked, laughed, and joked, etc. Since, J picked the card everything had to be a surprise, so after brunch. I was told to meet him at the movie theater. We saw The Taking of Pelham 123, a great movie! J walked me to my car, opened the door, and leaned in for a kiss. After the kiss he said, this is awesome! We have now completed the card, I got a first kiss all over again. Too cute!

Currently debating, if we should make the cards a weekly or monthly occurrence. Must say, the acting like in HS was great fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment