CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 13, 2009

Does my faith offend you?


I stumbled upon this SodaHead poll that asked the question, "Does my faith in God offend you?" It got me to thinking. Does my faith in God offend anyone? I don't feel like I'm a bible toting, verse quoting, your going to Hell for doing what you did last night type of person. I am very thankful and am not ashamed to praise Him in public for all that He has done for me and where He has brought me from.

Yes, I am 23-year-old, happily married, Christian woman. This does not mean that I have not ever sinned, cursed, or lusted (mostly after shoes and handbags on any given Sunday) but I digress. I do believe that God knows that I am not perfect and that my imperfections are what makes me the person I am. I also understand that He does provide all my needs and I will find my strength in the shadow of your/HIS wings (Third Day song that has amazing lyrics from Psalm 36).

So, if my faith offends you, my apologies but it's not going to stop me from Believing...

love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment