CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 24, 2009

Shambles of our Lives


So, I was chattin' it up yesterday and I realized that lately I have been feeling a little boxed-in. You know the feeling when you put on that one-size too small girdle, when you have to put your hands on the wall and your best friend has to pull with all her might to get the clasp closed. And then when it's finally closed, you get the bright idea to sit your happy butt down and you can't because the darn thing is clinching your waist so tight that your sitting as if a pole is up your butt. Yea, it's an out of control feeling but this is the only way to describe it. I feel like I'm at the bus the stop in my swim suite when I should be at the dock boarding the cruise ship.

I just really want to scream, extremely LOUD! I feel stuck...

So, at times like these I pull out the motivation cards...

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there." ~Lewis Carroll

~to be continued~

No comments:

Post a Comment